[ApacheGallery] Problem generating thumbpictures

Hi everybody, I have a huge problem, I downloaded the A::G module to my debian machine and have try ed since then to get it working, i cant fix this problem I bumped on. Dirs is listing find and everything is looking good beside that I cant look on any pictures,http://www.owshit.se/gallery/05-02-12%20Players/PICT0004.JPG shows in the source that its pointing to .cache dir but no .cache dir have been generated.

The dircache is genereated in /var, here is output from it
caveguard:/var/www/www.owshit.se/web/gallery/05-02-12 Players# ls -la /var/tmp/Apache-Gallery/www.owshit.se/gallery/05-02-12\ Players/
total 8
drwxr-xr-x  2 www-data www-data 4096 May  9 22:30 .
drwxr-xr-x  8 www-data www-data 4096 May  9 22:30 ..

No .cache dir is generated in the same dir that the picture is hold in.
No error logs is generated

This is whats inside my virtualhost configuration in apache2:
<Location /gallery>
SetHandler          modperl
PerlSetVar GalleryTemplateDir '/usr/share/libapache-gallery-perl/templates/default/'
PerlSetVar   GalleryInfo 'Picture Taken => DateTimeOriginal, Flash => Flash'
PerlSetVar   GallerySizes '640 1024 1600 2272'
PerlSetVar   GalleryThumbnailSize '100x75'
PerlSetVar   GalleryCopyrightImage 'htdocs/c.png'
PerlOptions +GlobalRequest
PerlResponseHandler Apache::Gallery
PerlSetVar GalleryDirSortBy mtime
</Location>