[ApacheGallery] development branch url

BTW, where can I find the -dev branch of the code?

I like the overall design of http://apachegallery.dk/ and the default
CSS that comes with A::G.  However, I'm a little frustrated by the
lack of information actually on the website.  The changelog is there
and links to the releases.  It wouldn't be that much more work to
include the README or INSTALL.  It would be nice to have information
on CVS access.  And yes, it would also be nice if the mailing lists
links worked.  And to have dates visible on the index view of the
mailing list archive.

I know I'm a PITA, sorry.