[ApacheGallery] Re: Apache Gallery - .cache directory...

Michael,

Yup got the message.

With regards to the uri mismatch issue I haven't implemented it yet but looking
at the code I believe it will solve the problem.

I have one last issue. The error log is reporting an error about a .cache
directory... I have seen some postings on this but no conclusive answer.

The gallery cache dir parameter defaults to /var/tmp/Apache-Gallery which I can
see and contains the sized images.

However, Apache::Gallery is looking for the .cache directory under the
directory where the jpg files are physically located.

That is if an image physically lives
in /home/httpd/htdocs/gallery/folder1/0001.jpg

The cached image(s) are created in /var/tmp/Apache-
Gallery/gallery/folder1/640x480-0001.jpg etc

It is trying to locate the .cache directory
under /home/httpd/htdocs/gallery/folder1/.cache/..

Where should this directory be created if anywhere? It still seems to work but
fills the error_log up so a work-around or fix would be good.

Other than that it all works fine and is a great utility!!

Many Thanks
Asar

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:16:53 +0100, Michael Legart wrote