Re: [ApacheGallery] Debian server for A::G?

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003, Andreas Plesner Jacobsen wrote:
> I do have plans, yes, and I think I have a sponsor (since I am not a
> developer myself). I'm not sure if I want to do it though, given my
> current spare time status.

Ah. Well, let me know when you know. I don't have a problem
relinquishing maintainership, or co-mainting it if you wish. I'm
mainly interested in avoiding work duplication.

Don Armstrong

--
I'd sign up in a hot second for any cellular company whose motto was:
"We're less horrible than a root canal with a cold chisel."

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu