Re: [ApacheGallery] Debian server for A::G?

[Hrm. Resending it *again* since the list seems to think I wasn't
subscribed.]

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Andreas Plesner Jacobsen wrote:
> And I've done that:
> http://slartibartfast.nerd.dk/~scoof/apache-gallery/ You will need to
> do --force-depends to install it without a libimage-imlib2-perl

Andreas, I was planning on filing an ITP for libapache-gallery-perl
for Debian... just wanted to double check with you first to see if you
had plans to get it included in Debian.

Don Armstrong

--
All bad precedents began as justifiable measures.
 -- Gaius Julius Caesar in "The Conspiracy of Catiline" by Sallust

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu