Re: [ApacheGallery] Apache::Gallery installs Apache1.3 eventhough Apache2 is installe d.

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 03:59:37AM +0200, Brian Ibsen wrote:

> First i installed apache2 from ports and then trying to install Apache-Gallery
> also from ports. But this fails make when trying to install mod_perl
> I installed mod_perl with pkg_add and then tried to make Apache-Gallery again.
> This time with success.

Apache::Gallery does not support modperl 2 yet - I have created
a version that "works" with modperl 2 but it is not yet released,
you can try out:

kamel.legart.dk/~mil/Apache-Gallery-dev.tar.gz

--
hestdesign.info - we put the hest in .com