[ApacheGallery] autorotate and thumbnails

Using the auto rotate based on exif data functionality, it seems that auto rotated thumnails are warped. Images that have been auto rotated are rotated correctly but the img tag hasn't switched the width and height values causing the thumbnail to look warped. If I view the thumnail image it is the correct size and orientation. Am I the only one seeing this? Incidentally, if click on the thumbnail to go to the image view, everything works as it should. I'm running the latest from cvs, er... svn. Thanks.

Saadiq