Re: [ApacheGallery] 3 bugs and a feature request

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 11:30:41AM -0500, Jack Gryn wrote:
> Bug 1)
>
> Some JPG files are problematic; if they even exist in one of the
> Apache::Gallery directories, the server will give a 500 error for that
> directory.  Nothing is reported in the error logs either.

This is fixed in the latest snapshot.

<http://svn.apachegallery.dk:8080/snapshots/Apache-Gallery-r121.tar.gz>

http://lnx.dk/photos/test/sheratonworld-1.JPG

> Feature Request)
>
> I would lke the ability to show a gallery recursively spanning multiple
> directories in a single page.

Sounds like a nice feature to me.  If someone (Thomas, Michael?) would
like to write the perl code, I'd be glad to modify the templates.

--
  Thomas Kjær